Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cozy Neckwarmers

I wanted to have something to protect my neck from the bitter cold winds of Michigan. So last week (the day before we were leaving to go to Michigan, mind you) I decided to whip something up... I didn't want a scarf and I didn't want to have to put something over my head.... so I came up with these cozy neckwarmers! Now mind you, since I came up with the "pattern" - I have made 8! They are fast and easy and seem to be quite the hit with the fam.

If only I had thought of them earlier and used them for gifts.... ah, next year :)

For me

For Mama Bear

Button on the bottom for closing (and slight adjustments to sizing)

Button on the top for decoration

Ta-da!

What do you think?

p.s. Head on over to my Facebook page to read about my Birthday Week giveaway!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment