Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Something for the Boys

Creating items for boys is a bit of challenge for me, and I am not sure why. I LOVE boy items, they are just so darn cute.

So I have come up with a few "additions" that you can add to a beanie, cocoon, etc. if you need something for a little boy (or two).

I am now offering:

Turtles
Worms
Fish (pattern from http://www.etsy.com/shop/everlaughter)
Football
Softball/Baseball
Basketball
Star (not shown below)

And of course the ever popular flower for the girlies too.

And I am up for the challenge if someone is looking for something else too!

Here you can see them on my Basic Beanie (now available in my Etsy shop)




What do you think? Which one is your favorite??

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, brilliant idea! I like the blue and white hat, with the red fish the most. It's adorable!
    Well, All of them are adorable!

    ~Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete