Monday, September 5, 2011

One Year Ago (ish)

One year ago (August 31, 2010) I took a leap of faith opening an Etsy shop. I was scared and nervous. Scared that others wouldn't see my vision. Nervous that my items weren't "cute" enough and whole list of other items. Would I be accepted? Would it flop?

And boy was I wrong to doubt it.

This year I can barely put into words. It was so AMAZING. I met so many awesome bloggers and customers. Got so much great advice about how to run a shop. And most of all learned so much.

Now with something diane made going into its 2 year I have set goals for myself but I am not going to be hard on myself if I don't make them. Because this business is unlike any other, you never know where it is going to take you. It may take you a totally opposite direction than you had hoped but in the end it was the right direction all along.

I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for your support, purchases, kind words, and so much more. It has been a year of so many blessings.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment