Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bag & Bows

I am loving all these new patterns I have tried! This week/weekend I was able to whip up two new items!

The first is something that I absolutely love! I will be making myself one.

Flower Clutch Purse

Made with thicker, study yarn and lined with an adorable matching fabric. It is perfect for the girls night out or when you just need to carry a few things.

Here take a look... I dare you not to want one :)






The second item is equally as cute and for your feet. You know that winter is coming and it will be time to pull out some slippers so why not have adorable ones you are proud of!

Bow Tie Slippers

These are made with super soft yarn and adorned with a bow tie and fancy strap.




Shop Etsy for Both of these new items!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment