Tuesday, October 5, 2010

For Head and Feet

I have two new items/creations to showcase and both I am super excited about!

For Head...

The new Ear Flap Hat! So warm and cozy and perfect for the long winters. It has ear flaps on each side to keep your ears toasty. The straps are braided and long enough to tie or be left undone.

Only $18 - available in all sizes, newborn through adult.




For Feet...

The much anticipated Adult Slip-ons! I showed off the Kids ones last week and had to make some for us grown ups too. They are so cute and cozy and even better that they are easy on and easy off! What a great treat for feet :)

Any Adult Sizes, any colors!





Also, my Brother-in-law is a huge hunter so he wanted something warm but something he wouldn't get shot in, haha. So I made him this bright orange beanie that has adorable (can I say that about a man's hat??) cable stitching on the edge! Hope he loves it!


(sorry about the bad lighting on this picture)

And...

I am participating in Gussy's Holiday Gift Guide so be sure to check out her site on Nov. 1 through 3. I have a button on the side for easy access as well!


Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews



Hope you have a great day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment