Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Boys are Made of...

So a friend of mine asked me to make some slippers for her two adorable little boys and we thought hard about what to "top" them with since boys and pink flowers don't mix. What we came up with turned out adorable! Frogs & Turtles :)





How cute is this turtle, I think the eyes just make it! :)

Some other ideas we had were - balls (basketball, baseball, etc.) lizards and bugs. Any other suggestions??

I am also linking up to The Dainty Daisy's On your Hook Party!

Enjoy!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these slippers and have been looking for a patter to make these myself. Where did you get this pattern? Would you be willing to share it?

    I also love women's slip-on slippers! Would you be willing to share that pattern, too?

    ReplyDelete