Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

It's time for round #2 of Friday Favorites!

What did you think of last week's?

Without further ado...

1. The song "Johnny & June" by Heidi Newfield

This is just the chorus, but it is such a fun song about love, and spending a lifetime with the one you love. It is most definitely my pick-me-up song and my ringtone, haha :)

Here you have to listen to the whole song - take my word on this one.

See wasn't that worth it?


2. Rosebud Earrings from Pink Lemonade

I have SO many of these earrings in all different colors (shh... don't tell the hubby!). But they are adorable to wear and SO lightweight on you ears. I get so many compliments on them - and they are SO affordable too. Get a pair... or two :)

Buy them here


3. Crispy and Creamy Baked Chicken from Kraft Foods


This recipe is so easy and so flexible - I have substituted the cream of celery for cream of chicken, cream of potato and cream of mushroom and they were all great. Plus, I just use whatever cheese I have on hand and it is never bad. And extra bonus - the hubby LOVES this recipe, he would eat it every week if we could.

4. Modern Family (Weds. on ABC)

Have you seen this show? No?? Well you are missing out! It is a 1/2 hr show on Wednesday night and it is hilarious! Just cracks me up looking at this picture.


5. Cotton Candy Fabric

This fabric just screams spring with the pinks, greens, and teal. I just love how cute and bright it it is. And... yes, you guessed it - a new color come soon to the wristlets!


There you go another 5 things that are my favorites for this week.

Have you shared a favorite item with me? Why not?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. oooo....I love that fabric, too! Is it found at Joann's or a local fabric store? Or did you order it somewhere special? And ooo--I love EVERYTHING Pink Lemonade makes. I was eying those earrings yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just lovely? I got it at Joann's! Pink Lemonade is awesome, I LOVE those earrings. I pretty much wear them every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the earrings! I just got a pair & wore them today! So cute.

    ReplyDelete