Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Favorites


It's Friday!! And that means another round of Friday Favorites - are you sick them yet? haha

Enjoy!

1. Twizzlers


This is my weakness snack. Seriously, I can not buy them or I will eat the entire bag in a week (or day!). But they are so good. I love them almost as much as the black kind! :)


2. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump

I have straight hair that tends to be rather flat with no body. It was just something I thought I had to deal with until my sister showed me this stuff! WOW! does it give volume. I love it and it does wonders to my hair!

3. Honey Do Notebook by redstarINK

(photo credit redstarINK)

Isn't this the cutest notepad to make lists on? For me, I love making lists, it drives my husband crazy! But this would be perfect to make his lists on ;)

4. Spring

(photo credit weheartit)

I love that the trees are back in bloom and flowers are starting to bud. It just the perfect time of year. I try to enjoy every moment of it, even eating my lunch outside at work because here in Texas we only have a couple weeks (feels like days) of this nice weather before the 100's hit! It is already supposed to be 90+ on Saturday, ick!


5. Dale Chihuly (website)


The ceiling at the Bellagio

Chandelier at the Kalamazoo Institute of Art

Ceiling of Lena's Cafe at Fredrick Meyer Gardens

Dale Chihuly, as you can see from the photos, is a glass artist and an absolute favorite of mine! I have seen the chandelier in Kalamazoo and the ceiling in Grand Rapids and both are stunning pieces. I also got to see a whole exhibit when he was in Kalamazoo a couple years back. If you have the chance to see his work, GO! I promise it will be worth it.


Come back next week for Alissa from Rags to Stitches version of the Friday Favorites! April is bringing 5 weeks of guest bloggers for Friday Favorites!

what inspires you today?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment