Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites - Rags to Stitches Style

Today I have the great honor of having the ever so sweet Alissa from Rags to Stitches to guest post for Friday Favorites. Enjoy!

Hi y'all, my name is Alissa and you can usually find me blabbing blogging over at Rags to Stitches. I was so honored when Diane emailed me asking if I'd like to guest post. There's nothing I love more than sharing things that are inspiring me. I even saved a few of these favorites just for this post.



1. I'm a huge lover of rosettes and lately I've been drooling over this beauty from Allora Handmade. Isn't it beautiful?! Don't you want one too?


2. Last week I featured Kate from Songs Kate Sang on my blog and instantly fell in love with her shoppe. These are some of my favorite tags. I can't wait to order some for all my Mother's Day presents.


3. My brother's getting married in August and I've been looking for some cute ideas for my little man to wear to the wedding. I found this adorable tie in the Two Sister's Original shoppe on Etsy. Love!!


4. I'm a shutterbug. I've always got my Canon Rebel Xti DSLR in hand snapping pictures of my littles. Creating still shot memories. This adorable camera on canvas was painted by Sara at Sweet November. I must have it. Someday!


5. I love, love, love this necklace designed by Angel Face Designs. Isn't it sew cute!!?? She has all kinds of adorable, need to have right now, jewelry in her shoppe.

I hope you enjoyed all my favorite things this week. If you ever want to find me you can over at my blog, my store, twitter or facebook. Thanks Diane for having me!!



Aren't Alissa's Favorites awesome! I think they may all become some of my new favorites too. Thank you for guest blogging for me!


Stay tuned next week will be another week of Guest posting, this time from the wonderful Jennie from Zip it Zippers!

Happy Friday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment