Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Favorites - Pink Lemonade Style

Today we have Paige from Pink Lemonade guest blogging on Friday Favorites. She makes the most adorable rosette (remember those earrings from a couple weeks back??) and she is only 15!!

Enjoy :)



・ Painted Letter and Number Blocks





Letter A on distressed wood in White and Brown






Number 7- seven in white and turquoise on reclaimed wood






Large Number 5 on wood in brown and white






These are all so cool!! And VERY affordable... I think I might have to show these to my mom! She LOVES stuff like this! :)







・ Chevron











Vintage Brass Chevron Necklace - Free Shipping in the US






Jotter - Chevron Stripe






Chevron is BY FAR one of my favorite patterns! It makes anything look like a piece of art!






・ Ruffle Clutches





Pleated Ruffle Rosette Clutch in Eggplant Cotton






Ruffle Rosette Clutch in Dark Gray Linen/Off-White Linen






Ruffle Rosette Clutch in Olive Green/Ivory Linen







Lately I have had a real obsession with clutches!! I have no idea why, but they are just so interesting to me! I love all the different textures of these. The flower against the linen fabric gives it such such a natural look!








・ Deer





deer with little antlers hat KNITTING PATTERN






Forest Friends Deer Necklace






Deer Home






Aren't deer neat? Living in Texas, I get to see them a lot! I love them! :)





Thanks for having me, Diane!





xoxo.


Paige




Stay tuned next week we have Rachelle from Fingerprints on the Fridge!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment